CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Time with our baby.


We took our scooter out to Dyea the other day for the company party. It was a beautiful night and the views were nice.  I absolutely love our scooter it has held up through the times to last multiple runs from Layton to Logan and then my favorite the drives Kelsey and I took up Logan Canyon.  
Here in Skagway it is the perfect mode of transportation in this 1-mile town but its not limited to just that.   


The other day we drove from sea level to 3300 ft and in the corse of 12 miles.  I am so proud of the scooter it held the speed limit the whole way.  Upon reaching the summit we then entered OH CANADA!  

This is the actual border "International Falls"


Along the way my beautiful wife wanted to stop at bridal vail falls.

0 comments: