CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Finally the Beach







After the time in Malaka we decided to jump a bus to the north of Malasia to the Island of Penang, to the town of Batu Ferringhi, which is the north side of the island. And we found beautiful beaches and warm (85 degree) water.
The ride thier was alittle long but the views were unbelieveable.

We have been spending our days on the sand so there is not much to say but we got burned. Alaskan are not ment to spent 15min on the beach. A day and a bottle of Aloe Vera latter I feel good but I can't say the same for Kelsey. We will survive.

Yesterday, we found a beach all to ourselves and just soaked it all in.

Some of the many random things, I went jogging on the beach in the morning and saw that is were the dogs go to die, I saw a guy draging a dead dog across the beach to the trash and then saw about 5 other dogs on the verg of death. Well it is a beautiful place to die.

The Before and After Pics of Kelsey's Tan

3 comments:

Alisa said...

Ooh...nice sunburn! Yeah, we have discovered that we are also not "city people," and quickly fled Mazatlan in Mexico (big tourist place), and discovered some smaller, less-touristy towns in Mexico!

Best of luck traveling, and recovering from the burns!

I've heard of that crazy mall there...what fun!

whitney williams said...

OUCH!! I have an allergy to the sun so I break out in hives if I'm in it for too long...hopefully it will heal quickly

Emily said...

Kels,
I just ran into your blog and had to say "hi"! It looks like you're having a great life together! We have a blog too, but it's set to private, so if you'd like to check it out, feel free to email me and i'll send you an invite. Glad I ran into you!
Emily (Tew)